- one 8oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing OR ranch salad dressing
- ½ cup any flavor Frank’s RedHot sauce
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese OR shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces)
- Two cans (12.5 oz each.) Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Assorted fresh vegetables and crackers
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it’s smooth.
- Stir in the dressing, sauce and blue cheese.
- Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir chicken mixture before serving.
- Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.
-Less fat version: Use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and reduced-fat blue cheese dressing.