- 2 heads of Broccoli
- 2 cups of finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. of bacon
- 3/4 – 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 – 2 TBSP. vinegar
- Cut or break broccoli heads into small bite size pieces.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Break bacon into small bits.
- Mix broccoli, bacon and cheddar cheese in large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar in small bowl.
- Add vinegar to taste making sure it does not get too tangy. If it does, just add more sugar.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and stir.
- Best if done approximately an hour before serving.