- 2 cups tomato juice (V8 Spicy Hot works best)
- 2 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 shakes (or more) Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 lb. skirt or flank steak
- Add the tomato juice, horseradish, garlic, Tabasco, Worcestershire, and lemon juice to a baking dish; whisk. Add the steak, cover with plastic wrap, and let the meat marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours but not more than 12.
- Heat grill. Take meat out of the marinade and use a paper towel to pat most of the liquid off its surface. Discard the rest. Cook to medium rare – 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Let the meat sit at least 5 minutes before slicing it across the grain.