They taste like a bloody mary in every bite!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup pepper flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons celery salt
- Remove the stems from the tomatoes, and place them in a shallow bowl.
- Pour vodka over them so that they are covered. Stir in the hot pepper sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, mix together the lemon pepper and celery salt in a small dish.
- Serve tomatoes floating in vodka. Provide toothpicks so that guests may pick up tomatoes and dip them in the seasoning before eating.