- 1 pkg (17.3 oz.) Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 C. finely shredded Cheddar cheese (4 Oz.)
- 1 pound bacon, cooked & crumbled OR can use REAL Bacon Bits
- 1/2 C. prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Unroll 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll pastry sheet into a 12×12 inch square.
- Cut into 36 (approximately 2 inch or a little bigger) squares. Prick the pastry squares with a fork. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet, making 72 squares in all. Place the squares onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Using the back of a spoon, press down the centers of the hot pastries to make an indentation.
- Spoon about 1/2 tsp. each cheese and bacon onto each pastry square.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and let cool on wire racks for 10 minutes.
- Top with ranch and chives.