- 1 ¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup minced walnuts
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick melted butter
- 3 beaten eggs
- 2(8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Amaretto
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups sour cream
- Thoroughly mix the crust ingredients and press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- The crust should be about 1 ¾ inches up the sides.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine eggs, cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla, Amaretto and almond extract in a large bowl and blend well. Beat until smooth, about 2 minutes. Blend in sour cream.
- Pour the filling into the crust and bake for 35 minutes. Cool.
- Then chill about 4-5 hours or overnight.