- 1 pkg chocolate cake mix with pudding
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 pkg coconut (14 oz)
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 pkg chocolate chips (12 oz)
- 1 cup of toasted almond slices
- Bake chocolate cake as directed on package.
- Combine in medium saucepan one cup evaporated milk and one cup sugar, bring to a boil and stir in marshmallows until melted.
- Add one package coconut; pour this over cake while both are hot.
- Melt together the remaining milk, butter and chocolate chips.
- Stir until melted and add one cup toasted almond slices.
- Pour on top of warm cake.
- (Note: Better if made the day before serving.)