Jeff & Theresia Welch’s 1964 Ford Mustang
Jeff & Theresia Welch
1964 Ford Mustang
Fully restored to original condition, and celebration the 50th anniversary of the Mustang! Her name is “Brown Betty”!
Full restoration to original condition and purchased at Mecum Auto Auction at the fairgrounds in 2012. Experience in itself! Told that a father/son combo did the work and turned our very well I might add.
- Original Prairie Bronze paint color (matches VIN) with vinyl top.
- Full restoration to the era. Including AM Radio, trumpeter tail pipes, rally wheels and badging. Interior is like showroom condition.
- 64 1/2(Mustang enthusiasts quick to point that out) – 289V8….. dual air horns and generator(in lieu of alternator). Horn/generator both upgraded when the ’65 came out in August of ’64. Traits to look for in the first generation Mustang.
- Original New Care Smell! That’s a joke…..smell reminds the wife and I of cars we rode in as kids. Complete throwback that is really cool!
- Took a little practice for our 15yr old boy to figure out how to “crank” down the windows!
- The perfect Sunday “go for ice cream” car. Nothing but smiles.